TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE MOBILE VIRTUAL DEBIT MASTERCARD OF VERSE ON GOOGLE PAY
Terms and Conditions of Mobile Virtual Debit MasterCard of Verse Payments Lithuania UAB on Google Pay for individuals.
|These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Google Pay TVM Terms”) govern the use of the Google Pay Mobile Virtual Card (hereinafter referred to as the “Google Pay TVM”) of Verse Payments Lithuania UAB (hereinafter referred to as “Verse” or “we” or “us”).|
Google Pay TVM is a virtual representation of the MasterCard debit card of Verse (hereinafter, the “Card”), which allows the Data Subject to have an extension of his/her Card on his/her mobile device (such as Smartphones or Tablets) via the Google Pay application (hereinafter, the “App”).
The App is developed and owned by Google, and allows the Data Subject to make payment transactions with their Google Pay TVM enrolled in Google Pay, directly through the App. Downloading and using the Application is governed solely by the terms and conditions set forth by Google. The Data Subject must first accept the terms and conditions of such application in order to use it.
In addition to these Google Pay TVM Terms and Conditions, the use of Google Pay TVM shall be governed by these Google Pay TVM Terms and the Verse Payments Lithuania MasterCard Debit Card Terms and Conditions, the provisions of which shall have full force and effect (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”). In the event of any inconsistency between these Google Pay TVM Terms and the Terms and Conditions, the Google Pay TVM Terms shall prevail.
1. The transactions made with TVM Google Pay shall be validated by the Data Subject through the App by using the identification and verification procedures available at any given time. Exceptionally, the use of the TVM for the purchase of products and/or services through contactless payment systems (“contactless”) may not require the use of the aforementioned electronic signature procedures, according to the requirements applicable to the payment networks and the configuration selected for the App.
As soon as the Data Subject has given his/her consent to a transaction following the procedures described in the previous section, the payment order for the specific transaction amount shall be irrevocable.
2. The Data Subject must keep and correctly use the Google Pay TVM registered in the App installed on his/her mobile device, keeping secret any code or personal credential that allows to operate in such App, and must take due precautions to guarantee the security of the Google Pay TVM, following the procedure enabling to use it. In particular, the Data Subject undertakes not to write down on the mobile device itself (or on any other document in the Data Subject’s possession) any personal code or credential assigned for the App, in order to prevent its fraudulent use in the event of theft, loss or misplacement.
3. – The Data Subject undertakes to notify without undue delay as soon as he/she becomes aware of the loss, theft or falsification or misuse of the mobile device on which the TVM application is installed and/or the knowledge by other persons, against his/her will, of any code or credential relating to the App, through our customer service (+ 34 93 220 4859), or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the Verse application (specifically, in the “Contact” section of the “Help and Support” section of user profile in the application).
4. The Data Subject undertakes to comply with all the obligations and responsibilities set out in the Terms and Conditions, which also extend to the use of Google Pay TVM through the application installed on their mobile device.
5. In the event of non-compliance with these Google Pay TVM Terms and the Terms and Conditions, as well as in the event of suspicion of unauthorised or fraudulent use thereof, Verse shall be entitled to limit or block the use of Google Pay TVM permanently or temporarily, notifying the Data Subject prior to blocking or immediately after blocking, unless the communication of the blocking is compromised for justified security reasons.
6. Verse, without prejudice to adopting the measures it deems appropriate, is exempt from liability in the event of non-admission or lack of attention to the Google Pay TVM for incidents and liabilities that may arise from the transaction between the establishment and the Data Subject; with regard to breakdowns or technical problems in ATMs belonging to other banks or entities, as well as for any failure, error or deficiency related to the operation of the App, whether as a result of the App service itself, the networks and connections or the mobile devices used.
We also inform this party that, when he/she register the Google Pay TVM on the App, his/her personal data and, in particular, the transactional data from Google Pay TVM transactions detailed in Appendix I which forms part of these Google Pay TVM Terms, shall be transferred to Google Ireland Limited and its affiliates (“Google”) for the following purposes:
- Provide the Data Subject with information on the most recent transactions made with the Google Pay TVM included in the App.
The legitimate basis for this purpose is the performance of the obligations set out in these Google Pay TVM Terms; such assignment being essential for the Data Subject to be able to use Google Pay TVM on the App.
- Comply with applicable rules and regulations, detect and combat fraud or respond to requests from relevant authorities.
The legitimate basis for processing for this purpose is the fulfilment of legal obligations.
We inform the Data Subject that the sharing of his/her data to Google entails the international transfer thereof. This transfer shall, in any case, have all the guarantees required by the applicable regulations.
On the other hand, we inform users that we shall provide Google with transactional data and information on the transactions carried out with the Google Pay TVM registered in the Application, in order for Google to carry out internal reports or attribution reports, and/or to manage or improve the service of the App.
The anonymisation and aggregation of data are processes that make it impossible to identify the main and/or additional Data Subject with proportionate efforts.
10. Verse reserves the right to modify, at any time and without giving any reason, the present TVM Google Pay Terms or to stop offering the inclusion of its Cards in the App. In such cases, Verse shall notify the Data Subject of the aforementioned modification, with due notice, through Verse’s usual channels.
11. These Google Pay TVM Terms shall be governed by Spanish law, to which the parties expressly submit. Verse and the Data Subject expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania, for the resolution of any controversy or dispute arising in connection with the validity, application, execution or interpretation of these TVM Google Pay Terms, waiving any other jurisdiction that may be applicable to them.
Personal data shared with Google:
- First and Last Name
- Billing Postal Code
- Billing Street Address
- Billing Country Code
- Billing City
- Billing Administrative Area
- Full Phone Number
- Opaque Payment Card
- Funding Primary Account Number (i.e. fPAN)
- Expiration Date
Transactional data shared with Google:
- Transactional details:
- Transaction Amount
- Transaction Timestamp
- Transaction Type
- Currency Code
- Authorisation Status
- Merchant Name
- Merchant Postal Code
- Merchant City
- Merchant Address
- MCC Code
- Country Code
- Transaction Category
- Application Transaction Counter
- Transaction ID
- Transaction Correlation ID
- Response Code
- Originating Token Ref ID
- Linked Transaction ID
- Line Item Transaction Details
- Receipt Number or Barcode Format
- Custom Message from Merchant
- Transaction Status values: